The West Virginia Division of Highways has created highway markers to celebrate West Virginia’s 150th birthday. These signs are available to local communities wanting to join the statewide celebration. To request a sign for your community, review the information below and provide us with your contact information.
- These signs are available at no cost to communities in West Virginia.
- Installation of the sign will be the responsibility of the recipient.
- Limit one sign per city.
- Requests will be filled in the order they are received.
- Requests can only be made online using this form.
- Requests must be made by a Mayor or local official.